“Ok . but wont rush back !”

Newham Grange Country Farm
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Went here last month.not much to pass a hour or so but admit it was raining heavy.a few animals to see the place looks a little run down but been told just got new owner/management.im sure they could do more as plenty of land.staff were friendly and informative.admission a bit steep.be better on a sunny day .wont rush back in a hurry.

There are newer reviews for Newham Grange Country Farm

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Visited 20/07/14

Lovely way to spend a couple of hours with younger children (we took 18 months/ 5 years).
Area to pet the Rabbits is a nice touch, very cute piglets and the goats outside were good fun.

Our children particularly enjoyed the play area with ride-on tractors & the café nearby was a good place to stop. Budding equestrians would enjoy the pony rides.

Friendly Lady in the shop and we took home some fresh eggs too.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Grim farm with very few animals. A few goats, sheep in the field in the distance, a donkey and a lama. That's it. For the same money go to one of the other many farms in the area.

3  Thank jabbott
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friend and I visited the farm with our guest from Turkey. Initially he was ripped off as we are both pensioners and I had my £2.70on the counter ready to pay. When he said he would treat us the girls actualllly charged him the full £3.50 adult rate! As he money had gone through the till we could not claim it back. However we continued on our way. The experience was very poor. Hardly any animals in the stalls which was just as well as the conditions were dirty and smelly. Being a country girl our local farms a infinitely cleaner. The whole area seemed run down, there were lots of notices asking customers to sanitise their hands after petting the animals yet all but one of the sanitizer units were empty and even then were set to high for children to reach. Ther were no volunteers around the place to look after us even if we wanted to pet what few animals there were..I won't be going again and will be advising people that this venue is expensive considering the facilities. What cafe, we never saw one, it must have been closed again!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My Husband & I took my 2 young daughters to the farm to pass a couple of hours while my son was at a party & we struggled to fill an hour! I was a regular visitor to the farm when my son was younger & spent many happy hours there.
When we arrived this time, we were unable to pay by card as the machine was broken, there were more empty stalls than animals, there were no staff members to assist so the kids could pet the rabbits & guinea pigs, no rare breed pigs (which was always a favourite with my little ones!).
The cafe was closed so we couldn't even get a hot drink.
I never before had a problem with the entrance fee, but I can honestly say I felt robbed. We won't be rushing back...