“Very good my little boy loves it”
Review of Our Funhouse

Our Funhouse
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Good place to take toddlers and children there lots activities and it fun it could be cleaned better there highchairs are always dirty and the floor aswel overall great place and food is nice aswel

2  Thank Samantha0805

Reviewed 10 May 2014

spent over £30 at fun house today, what with paying in 5 children and ordering drinks, I asked for a knife for my 3 year old birthday cake was told that It would have to be cut up in the kitchen, I then passed the cake over to be told it can be cut but can't be eaten in the fun house, it was for 5 children, was told they would put it in party bags, then five minutes late was told the party bags are £1 each, I told them to put the cake in its box, my 3 year old disappointed, I could understand if I was brining in my own drinks or food but it was a birthday cake, that's what I was there for. and then to top it off after you 1 hour and 30minutes the girls come round telling you time is up, much more relaxed a crazy corner if there no busy in there they say no time limit, and its cheaper and your allowed birthday cake

2  Thank packageholiday
Reviewed 13 April 2014

equiptment is very good kids love going here, never had any of the food but it is popular with many who do attend.

It is alway very very busy, but you can always find a seat. have started to go to other places as last 2 times had probs with the kids comming back to me saying some kids were swearing. One of the kids was threatend by a girl about 12, she had a gob like a docker, I would have went and told her parents / keepers but there was 8 of them and all tattoed up and looked like navies, God knows what their men looked like. So we just left after 1 hour.

Staff usualy look fed up - I think I would too, been about 10 times only had probs twice

2  Thank 773MarkW
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This kids play house is really good with lots of different things for the children to enjoy. The staff are friendly vand helpful, they were also ran off their feet due to how busy it was. I thought maybe that they had allowed to many children in as it appeared to be over full. But saying that the kids really enjoyed themselves and the food although very basic was adequate for what you paid. We have now booked our grandson's and foster childs birthday party there as it looks really good value for your money.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is a play area for young children. The first thing you see and smell on entering is deep fried food. At 11am the place is full of people eating chips, burgers etc.

The general standard of cleaning is poor with a lot of the play equipment grubby.

Defiantly somewhere to avoid.

6  Thank matthewvl