We booked a leisure weekend with the hotel and thought it was great value for the money.Two nights bed and breakfast a three course evening meal on the first night and a bottle of wine on the second if we had dinner in the hotel.The cost was £120.The breakfast was very good and the dinner was excellent.Ok parts of the hotel looked a little tired and dated but the room we had was nicely decorated and clean .The only thing I would like to see different would be nets or blinds at the windows as being on the ground floor we felt a bit like gold fish in a bowl.The swimming pool and leisure facilities were really good aswell and the staff were very friendly and helpful.We would stay here again with no hesitation if we are visiting Middlesbrough as it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 140 bedroom hotel set in 20 acres boasting a lavish bar and grill, leisure club with 25m sparkling pool and fully equipped gym. Handy for both business and pleasure with good transport links to all major towns and cities, extremely handy for shopping at the 'metro' centre - Europe’s largest indoor mall. Close to all major tourist attractions including the North Yorkshire Moors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Middlesbrough Hotel - Sporting Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporting Lodge Inn Middlesbrough Hotel Middlesbrough
- Sporting Hotel Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough Sporting Hotel