A large group of us went to the sporting lodge for a Robbie Williams tribute nigh for my 40th birthday. The quality of the food was excellent, hot and all served on time. The drinks were very reasonable and the staff were friendly.
The function rooms was full with a good atmosphere, the Robbie tribute was very good and the after disco was excellent, playing excellent (modern music) until late.
As opposed to other tribute/party nights I have been to (including Xmas do's) this was the best I have been too for a while and would def return.
I can't comment on the hotel but I have been to a wedding here and for Sunday carvery, both of which were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 140 bedroom hotel set in 20 acres boasting a lavish bar and grill, leisure club with 25m sparkling pool and fully equipped gym. Handy for both business and pleasure with good transport links to all major towns and cities, extremely handy for shopping at the 'metro' centre - Europe’s largest indoor mall. Close to all major tourist attractions including the North Yorkshire Moors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Middlesbrough Hotel - Sporting Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporting Lodge Inn Middlesbrough Hotel Middlesbrough
- Sporting Hotel Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough Sporting Hotel