“Tasty!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Really tasty Chinese food! I was in Middlesbrough on business and wandered into this little place and I'm so glad I did!

I had the beef curry (yum!), vegetarian spring rolls and the chicken skewers. It was so good, I will return next time I'm in the city!

2  Thank Carlena1986

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is the second time we have been here and both times it was fantastic would definitely recommend this restaurant. The portion sizes are very generous and the food is delicious.

1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 2 May 2014

this is my favorite restaurant in middlesbrough. my friends recommended two dished that i really like it, even it was the first time i tried the whole fish, it was really impressed me. The staffs so lovely and help me about the menu very patiently. just go and try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank johson w
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I heard that this was the best Chinese restaurant in Middlesbrough, but how disappointed we were. The service was so slow I could have easily have fallen asleep waiting. What really annoyed me was that a couple who came in and ordered after us got their food well before us, they were on their main course before we got our starters. Also there was a group of Chinese students in who also appeared to get looked after very well and always got served first. The chicken and sweetcorn soup was served in a bowl and although very hot had mainly sweetcorn and hardly any chicken in it. The starters were ok but I have had a lot better. The aromatic duck was really nice but not enough pancakes for the three of us and we eat the duck without them. The main courses were diabolical, we had beef stir fry, prawn satay and a sweet and sour chicken, with a bowl of rice full of peas (which I hate. so had to pick through them) The prawns were that over cooked you could barely chew them and there was only five in the dish, the beef was ok when you found it and the sweet and sour was inedible. The price of the drinks were over expensive. All in all an absolute terrible meal with very poor slow service. Will I visit again, not a chance in hell will I. The staff gave a half hearted apology when we complained and said we should of told them before and he would have changed the dishes we had ordered, how could we know what the food was like until we tried it.

3  Thank Newmarskeman
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The food is hen hao :) and is really cheap the place is nicely decorated and staff is friendly. Will go again hao hao

2  Thank Aaron B