“Great Staff, perfect quiet location”

and 1 more site!
The Treebridge Hotel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Middlesbrough
Manama, Bahrain
“Great Staff, perfect quiet location”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Great stay, room comfortable, free wifi, cable TV. Food better than average, and nice portions. Breakfast was good, but missed my baked beans.

Last minute booking, but good price and prompt check in, When I am in the area again I will stay again if there is room.

• Stayed September 2014, travelled on business
treebridgehotel, Manager at The Treebridge Hotel, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
Thank you for you kind comments regarding your stay I am pleased you enjoyed your visit & we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Craig Beadnall

Manager

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Just returned from the restaurant at the Treebridge . There was 8 adults 2 teenagers and 2 younger children and we all enjoyed our meals. There is an a la carte menu + a specials menu so it suits all pockets. The childrens menu has a good choice that both the younger children enjoyed. The staff were very efficient and helpful.
Tbe Treebridge is more expensive than the usual pub meal but is well worth a visit as the meals are of a high standard. There is a play area outside for younger children.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Yarm, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Our first visit to the Tree bridge was on a busy Friday night. The service we received was first class. The restaurant has a lovely airy & relaxed atmosphere and the food was absolutely fantastic. Three courses isn't our norm, but the food was so good we decided to have three courses here. We even stayed for liqueur coffees. I'm glad we strayed from our normal favourite restaurants, as the Treebridge will be our first choice from now on.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Fab venue, fab staff, the food was delicious as it always is. Great service and as the motto behind the bar says, they don't serve fast food, they serve fresh food as fast as they can. There is a beautiful ambience about this place. Can't recommend highly enough

Knaresborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I last visited a few months ago and was totally and utterly blown away by the quality of the food and incredible high standard of customer service which was a standard that I had not experienced in the UK before.

Then I visited again with my parents.

Well.... putting aside the quality, taste and beautiful presentation of the food....

On leaving and waiting for my parents I sat thinking in my car. I am not one for gushing - at least not too much! - but the customer experience was so brilliant that I can not find the words to explain it.

What I do know is that ALL the staff and management do more to ensure that all the needs of the customers are met. Above the remit.

From myself and my parents I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. X

• Stayed August 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

After a fabulous day in Whitby, all we wanted was a good Sunday Roast to finish off the day. Everywhere we stopped on the way back to Boro was finished serving, apart from the Treebridge. They had a special Sunday evening menu between 7-9pm - I suspect this has happened to them before! It was still a good selection of dishes, only two roasts available, Pork and Chicken Breast, but there were other options too which suited us. We were seated straight away. The kids were just about falling asleep but we were served quickly and the food was great, if a little salty (especially the gravy!).
A nice atmosphere - traditional and fairly calm. A great choice of restaurant for a late Sunday family meal just outside Middlesbrough.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Guisborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Sunday evening menu good value but limited choice, ask for main menu not offered but is available if you ask.
limited vegetarian choice.
Good to see a dress code in the restaurant but customers need to be made aware when booking.
Would I visit again? definitely YES
Would I recommend this hotel? definitely YES

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middlesbrough
Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough - Centre Square
#4 of 11 in Middlesbrough
Blue Bell Lodge
Blue Bell Lodge
#8 of 11 in Middlesbrough

Been to The Treebridge Hotel? Share your experiences!