“Fantastic venue, delicious food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mannequin Cafe C.I.C.

Mannequin Cafe C.I.C.
Ranked #16 of 289 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Polish, Cafe, European, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Reutlingen, Germany
“Fantastic venue, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited my friend in Middlesbrough, and we went to Mannequin Cafe for a lunch. It was the best scrambled eggs I`ve ever had (I suppose the secret is in Polish sausage :) used to this ). My wife had Spaghetti Mannequin and she was delighted too. Coffee and homemade cakes absolutely delicious!!! and very resonable prices.
Venue is beutiful, there is even art gallery and small library (I found German book!!!).
I wish I had not opportunity to visit this place regulary. But I definately pop in when next time arrive to Middlesbrough.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Christof K

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“friendley lovely reasonable coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visted recently on 2 occasions. The 1st time with my husband who works near by, the 2nd with my daughter. Both times we were greeted by 2 lovely polish ladies who couldn't do enough for us. The food & service was excellent ( all home made which includes a special dish each day) & very reasonably priced. I have told alot of my friends to give this superb coffee shop a try as iam sure they will not be disappointed. Well done ladies, keep up the good work. I will be back soon.

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank Jane T
“pure delight and cackes to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great variety on the menu and the food is very good. Great place to stop when exploring the area or pop in for a lunch. I will definitely go again.

• Visited May 2014