“Amazing”

La Tasca - Norwich
Price range: US$0 - US$55
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A fleet of authentic Spanish tapas restaurants established in 1993, La Tasca offers an award-winning range of sumptuous Mediterranean flavours. Sourcing ingredients from artisan suppliers dotted across Spain, head chef Antony compiles a range of boldly flavoured sharing dishes, all complemented by a range of Spanish wines, sangrias and sherries. Ever family-friendly, younger diners can enjoy delicious miniature tapas plates at La Tasca Norwich.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lovely food, just as tasty as always, staff were friendly. we go here every year for our annivesary.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Cripes...the meal cost me a ton. Freaking £100 - for what !? Well I shall tell you. For that I got two kids screaming around my table for an hour (think neighbour's cat dumping in your garden), brute pseudo-Spanish dishes with little flare or love, but alot of oil, a drinks menu that you wade through until you get what you don't want and dullard waiter/ess service. Hello, the one who might want to drink like Ernest Hemingway on a bad night, is the one waving and who went home thirsty. You know, some of us might have been away on a difficult overseas jobby and want a blast-out, occasionally...we're not all mice who work for AVIVA. Serve....visit the tables, ask, and serve; you're there to make money. The Paella was typical stodge, but my wife says was OK. My son's ice cream was served in miniscule glass dish. Why so small...is there a bowl crisis? No dark rum available (unbelievable) so I went with white with coke, served in a school dinners, Duralex-type glass. Oh my god....finesse, you idiots. God almighty. So upset. Have you been trained ? Obviously not.... We would love to love this restaurant - it's a fine location, but it won't let us...ridiculous thing is we keep going back for more punishment. Get your act together, please, asap.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Speedy service, great good though quite noisy & hectic but fine for our family meal. Not very intimate for couples, especially as a world cup match being shown on TV at bar

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Went to La Tasca last night and enjoyed some great starters followed by the La Tasca Paella - lovely. Front of house was brilliant with Anneka and Michelle providing excellent service as usual.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Never had tapas before so thought it would be nice to try! Sat outside and had the menu explained and then chose our dishes. The food was really lovely and I loved having lots of little dishes to help ourselves from, attentive service pitched just right and we finished our meal off with a shared dessert. I would definitely recommend this for a relaxed meal. Tom, the assistant manager who waited on us was a great chap and nothing was too much trouble. We had a very enjoyable evening.