“Excellent Food”

Ranked #566 of 817 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$26 - US$32
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Excellent value for money in nice restaurant surroundings. A La Carte menue, good choices and well presented

Visited April 2014

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Top rate food and service”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We eat here at least 5 times each month , have the lunch-time carvery , and have never failed to be completely satisfied with the food , the hospitality and the service we receive , full marks !!

• Visited March 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“best carvery in this fine city”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

we eat here about five times each month, and for the price we pay they provide excellent value for money. For less than ten pounds for two carveries, and considering the good selection of vegetables on offer, we do not think this can be surpassed for value and most importantly for the level of service provided. we would mark this establishment 10/10

Wymondham, United Kingdom
“It used to be good, but today.......”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I've been to the restaurant at the Oaklands many times and really enjoyed my meal but today the beef was overcooked and tough, the service was very very slow, even though there were only a few customers in there eating. To crown it all, after the meal, I asked for coffee with cream and got a pot of cream that was so thick you could not pour it. I took it back and was then given lumpy cream - obviously the lot I returned diluted with water!!!! Yuk. The fella at the bar could not have been more helpful, so thank you to him - the only highlight of the meal. When I went to pay I told the lady at the till how disappointed my friend and I had been, but she wasn't interested. It will be a long time before I venture back again, and I really wish I hadn't recommended it to someone only last night!

• Visited March 2014
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Roast best of British !!!!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Cauvery in the Oaklands hotel. Mouth-wateringly delicous selection of meats and veg all piping hot and a really good choice, kept my family quiet for an hour or so munching away.

Visited December 2013