“Nice lady.”

Arrandale Lodge Guest House
Ranked #12 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The lady of the house had to stay up so late to wait for our arrival as it was one of those chaotic days when weather was very bad n trains were either delayed or cancelled...we got in way past mid nite to a nice welcoming room...we slept off as soon as our heads hit the pillows as the room was so comfy n nice..we couldn't have breakfast the next day but she was nice enough to pack us a takeaway sandwich.....it's a place I would like to stay again n again but I have to stay as close as possible to my daughter at UEA..very nice B n B indeed..highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

From the moment I arrived, Olga and Maurice made every genuine effort to make me feel welcome and at home. The lodge is very cosy and inviting and feels like walking into the comfort of your own home. I stayed in Room 5 which was decorated superbly with an African theme. Rooms were quiet, clean, cozy (fluffly bathrobes to snuggle in!) with excellent wifi speeds, perfect for late night working!
As I periodically work in Norwich the Arrandale Lodge will always be my first choice!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. The hosts are incredibly helpful, the rooms immaculate and every convenience imaginable is provided. Breakfast delicious with a huge choice. Although my room is on the main road there is very little noise. I would definitely come back. I find it hard to understand the three "terrible" reviews.

Room Tip: Twin room at the front of house very spacious and luminous.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This must be one of the best, if not the best B&B/ guesthouses that I have ever stayed in. Conveniently situated by the Earlham Rd/Colman Road roundabout. Very friendly family atmosphere, beautifully decorated in a subtle African wildlife theme. Absolutely first class breakfast with a comprehensive menu. Very inexpensive considering the quality of the place. I have to say very well done to Olga & Maurice

Reviewed 7 February 2014

My colleague and I had a very comfortable stay with Maurice and Olga, who are great hosts. The room was immaculate, and the beds very comfortable. I would not look elsewhere if staying in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

this was a lovely guest house, the decor was stunning, brilliant breakfast. we will
will definitely stay here again w.hen in the area. maurice and olga made you fill
very welcome. there are a few places to eat n walking distance

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a really fantastic B&B, Olga and Maurice are very friendly and welcoming, the rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable.The breakfast was great, loads of choice and very tasty! Also close to the city centre, the university and the research park. You wouldn't regret staying here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo