Arrandale Lodge Guest House
  • Pool
US$135
US$130
Travelocity
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$140
US$142
US$89
US$75
Priceline
All reviewsirish roomafrican themeb bfour poster bedbreakfast was excellentwater pressurevisit norwichlovely roomexcellent staymauriceueauniversityensuiteaccommodationgraduationroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Arrandale Lodge. Olga and Maurice both are very nice and friendly people, breakfast was excellent and I did get a good night of sleep in my room (no disturbance by traffic or the likes, even though it was facing the main road). I am looming forward to coming back!!!

Room Tip: I would strongly recommend the Irish room #3 with the terrace!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I was in Norwich at 9:00 pm with nowhere to stay, having had one hotel cancel on me, and Lastminute.com booked me in a place 45 minutes drive away, though showing centre of Norwich on a map> I found Arrandale Lodge, and they were able to accommodate in at very short notice in a beautiful room, which was very roomy and beutifully appointed. The Wi-fi was excellent, and the breakfast even better. The hosts, Olga and Maurice were most welcoming and engaging. The fact that we had a common love for Africa probably helped. Fully recommend the Arrandale.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I can recommend Arrandale Lodge without reservation. The Zebra room was most comfortable - a very generous single - with a superb shower room. The breakfast was not only substantial and tasty, but benefitted from convivial chats with the hosts. Also, it was excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was lucky enough to get a booking at the very last minute and how glad I was. The owners were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. They even lent me an umbrella when the weather changed !! The room was lovely and the breakfast was fabulous. The guest house was very conveniently placed for all my needs. Well recommended .

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

What a lovely guest house, best guest house I think I've stayed in. Hosts very welcoming and very informative about the area etc. room we stayed in was the Irish room, lovely very large double with terrace you could sit out on. Lovely bathroom again very large and spacious with great large walk in shower, nice soft towels changed daily and room cleaned daily. There was so many nice little touches. My friend had asked also to decorate the breakfast table for my birthday and this was no trouble at all, they even gave me a birthday card. they have a fridge guests can use in the dinning room also, so we were able to chill a bottle of bubbly.From arrival to departure the experience we had at this guest house was fabulous. It is very close to Norwich university so ideal for parents/family's visiting, My daughter is at Sussex University and have stayed in many guest houses in Brighton and wish Arrandale was situated there would stay with them every visit! The Guest house is about a 20 minute walk from the city centre, but on bus route and also only
£ 6.50 in a taxi.

Room Tip: We had a large room on the front so could hear road noise, but it was extremely hot weather so windows open which didn't help, was bit quieter with them closed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends