“Fabulous restaurant and food ”
Review of The Tipsy Vegan

The Tipsy Vegan
Reserve with OpenTable
The Tipsy Vegan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 928 Restaurants in Norwich
Description: Fully Vegan Restaurant and cocktail bar in the popular Norwich Lanes. Serving Lunch, Dinner, Weekend Brunch and Cocktails.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here with a vegan friend last night as she'd been desperate to try a vegan restaurant and we weren't dissapointed. The staff were super friendly and being a non vegan i was nervous at what to have but after some reccomendations I decided to try the buffalo burger and wow what a good choice. I wasn't entirely sure what I was eating but it tasted lovely and that's what counts! And i saved an animals life in the process (perhaps)! Loved the lemonade with rasberry and basil and whilst we didnt try a desert we stayed until late just enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. My vegan friend was excited at all the options and enjoyed the ribs she had and would definitely recommend.

1  Thank holidaybuddy2010

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had dinner and beers and dessert. The food was INCREDIBLE! I enjoyed the "fish" and chips--they got the taste, texture, appearance, utterly right. Others had various vegan preparations that were outstanding. The beers were local and vegan, and the desserts just right. The servers were friendly, knowledgeable, and made us feel right at home. HIGHLY recommended!

1  Thank TravelerDudePerson
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Last night me and a friend tried restaurant vegan food for the first time and I’m so glad we did. This restaurant serves delicious food and has great service. All the staff were friendly and helpful, even kindly giving us their recommendation when we were spoilt for choice!

We decided to share several small plates to try as much as we could and each dish was delightful. Each one was packed full of flavour and was a good portion size. The desserts sounded great but by the end we were too full! Must save room to try one next time.

There were lots of drinks to choose from, including unique cocktails. I decided to try the alcoholic soda which I haven’t seen before and it was delicious, I’ll now be looking out for it in other places.

If you’re looking for something new and tasty to try, this place is definitely it!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We visited the Tipsy Vegan as we have heard a lot of good reports about it and wanted to try something different and as we had never had vegan food before wasn’t sure what to expect. We weren’t disappointed the food was lovely we had the tapas dishes and all of them were delicious all served with great service from the staff so would highly recommend and would definitely go back!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Sunday full vegan breakfast with French toast side was certainly one of the best I can remember for a while. Nice place/staff and fair price for the product