“lovely spot & a great host”
Review of Little Willows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Little Willows
Ranked #12 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“lovely spot & a great host”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Had wonderful stay at little willows. Sally was most helpful & very accommodating. The room was very clean & comfortable. I would recommend this b & b to anyone.
The breakfast was beautiful & there was a wide variety available.
I would certainly stay there again, but to avoid getting told off by Sally, I would take my dog next time, instead of putting him in the kennels

Room Tip: B&B's can feel awkward when staying in someone's house, but the great thing about this p...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for your review and taking the time to write it. Your lovely comments about the accommodation and breakfasts are much appreciated. You did though mark Little Willows down on some of the ratings for individual categories and I would make the following observations:
I am always striving to provide a good experience for my guests and naturally disappointed if I don't always get it right.
I am truly sorry if you were not happy for the rate I offered. At the time of booking you made no reference to this and I wish you had discussed it with me.
At the time of booking you were delighted to find accommodation available so near to your relatives in Loddon so I am at a loss to understand your misgivings about the Location in your ratings.
Your opinion of the Rooms is subjective. When booking you not only had the bedroom but also the large sitting/dining room and the terrace and large garden - something not usually available for basic B&B.
I hope you will give Little Willows a second visit and I look forward to welcoming you back

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Sally has made every effort to make this an excellent B & B with very comfortable, clean rooms, wonderful service and food, lovely decor and in a very nice spot with very pretty gardens. Our dog, Jack, loved running around the garden with Lola and also going for walks in the bluebell wood next to the property. As other reviewers have mentioned, nothing is too much trouble and Sally has thought of everything. We loved the cakes she left for us and enjoyed sitting out to eat them on the patio overlooking the garden. We occasionally go to Norfolk to visit family and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
What a delight it was to meet you and your lovely dog, Jack. Lola has particularly missed Jack I know. I loved seeing them rush around the garden and thank you for the photographs.
I do hope you will come back when next visiting your family and thank you for taking time to write your lovely review.
Hertford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Personally, I can not find fault with our stay. The room was spotless, the bathroom good size, the bed comfortable, the room refreshments on offer included fresh coffee. Sally booked dinner at the local pub for us, provided a lovely breakfast and gave us information on the local area. For the price we paid, this is a bargain.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank alix n n
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
You were here house hunting in the area - something that can be exciting or frustrating! I do hope that you find something nearby as I shall be happy to introduce to the local community.
I shall look forward to hearing from you and in the meantime thank you for finding time to write your review at a time when you are so busy.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The room was clean and the bed very comfortable; the owner/host was very helpful; and it was all round a very pleasant little spot. There were a variety of options for breakfast, if served a little early on a Sunday. We attended a wedding at Langley Abbey and the cottage was conveniently located for it. A good spot for a relaxing week/weekend away.

littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to write your review and your kind comments.

I am though, a little mystified on several points. The first regards the timing of breakfast. This is flexible whenever possible. I can only assume that being a party of 4 the decision for the serving time was made by the group. If you had asked I would have happily accommodated a later time.

You marked the location down to 3. The wedding venue was 9 minutes away and you couldn't have had a closer location.

Should you return to Norfolk I do hope that I may have the opportunity to welcome you back
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Little Willows was just perfect. A lovely clean, warm room and the most comfortable bed with extra blankets and pillows if you wanted them. Nice little touches like fresh coffee, a cafetiere and biscuits - something you wouldn't get in a hotel! Sally couldn't have been more helpful throughout our stay and booked us a table at the local pub/restaurant in Chedgrave for the Saturday night. Her breakfasts were absolutely gorgeous and we had the added extra of a hot cross bun and chocolate chick at Easter - such a lovely touch. You can also expect a friendly welcome from Lola!

littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
You both travelled from Scotland and Manchester to have Easter together in Norwich. I can imagine your disappointment to find your booked serviced apartment to be mouldy, damp and filthy. You left immediately to find a hotel for that night and then spent time the following day trying to find somewhere else to stay for the remainder of the Easter Break.
How glad I was that I could come to the rescue and hopefully restore your impressions of Norwich as well as helping you to enjoy Easter together. I hope that I may see you again when you may be attending the Langley Polo Club
Honiton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The room was clean and comfortable and we were well away from traffic noise. The breakfasts were excellent. Our host, Sally, was courteous, willing to engage with us and anxious to ensure that our stay was successful. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms so early booking is advised.
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
You had a long journey from Devon and I am glad that on your arrival I was able to book dinner locally for you. While your visit was short you seemed to make the most of your time. I do hope to meet you again should you visit Norfolk in the future
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We were very impressed by the spotlessly clean and beautifully appointed accommodation. We stayed for two nights and Sally could not have been more helpful. She booked us a meal at The King's Arms in Brooke on our first evening for which we got a 10% discount. We slept very comfortably and well and the breakfasts were excellent and leisurely. We would thoroughly recommend this establishment - convenient for both Norwich and the coast. We hope to make a return visit in the future.

littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your recent stay. It was good to meet you and your husband and I know you made the most of your short visit to Norfolk. I do hope that I may welcome you back on a future visit
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwich
Dunston Hall
#16 of 80 in Norwich
The Assembly House
The Assembly House
#6 of 80 in Norwich

Been to Little Willows? Share your experiences!