“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 86 Norwich B&B and Inns
Leek
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

we just stayed here for 3 nights and it's a really great B&B. It's like being welcomed into a friend's house but the host is very sensitive to just what and how much interaction you have with him. The breakfasts are exquisite and minutely tailored to individual preferences and served in a lovely room where all details have been thought about with care.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great. one has en suite and one has its own separate bathroom.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Spinty
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Hello Tyra, so nice of you to give me such a lovely review, it was a pleasure having you and your friends to stay. Norfolk must be such a contrast to your moorland home. I hope that your plans work out and you can get back for another break in Norfolk.
Ian

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

The location was perfect for seeing old friends in the golden triangle and getting into town on a weekend that coincided with the Norfolk and Norwich festival.

Also there aren't many places that meet my high standards for scrambled eggs but Ian met and surpassed them!! A wonderful stay, will definitely be coming back next time we're in the area.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard G
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
You picked a good time for your return to Norwich Richard, I am pleased that you had a good time . A scrambled egg review is particularly welcome, good eggs are important as is the short time in the pan, I have experienced "scrambled" eggs that spent 5 minutes in the pan at a somerset B&B, the breakfast should be a meal to anticipate with pleasure!
I hope to see you both again, thank you for taking the time to write a review.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

This b&b offers the best breakfast I've had. Healthy, full English and more, and delicious. The porridge is especially good.
Comfortable, clean rooms. Lovely location; easy walk into town, but quiet. Ian is an excellent host; friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you Claire, guests are usually really appreciative of my breakfasts and linger chatting and having more coffee for ages (that is why I have a few minutes to repond to your review!)
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

We stayed at Number 15 on the 24th and 25th April 2012.Although quite an unassuming looking house from the street many lovely surprises awaited within.Our host, Ian, was a lovely, gentle man who made sure we were taken care of without being too intrusive. We were given the lovely bedroom with the chaise lounge at the front of the house. Our bed was big and comfortable and the bathroom modern and sparkling clean.
Number 15 is eco -friendly and vegetarian and although we are not vegetarians it didn't matter one bit--breakfast was superb! Nothing was in packets--Ian has all his ingredients and accompaniments in pots and bowls and his jams were definitely home made by someone!
Ian is a trained masseuse and he also worked on my sore neck which was stiff and causing headaches after travelling upright in a plane from Australia and then spending the next 10 nights on a sofa bed in London.He did a great job there as well---thanks Ian!
We thoroughly recommend number 15. If you stay there you will feel at home and what more could you ask for.

Room Tip: The room facing the street . It has the chaise lounge.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay, some guests do really enjoy having a massage or some Bowen and are then able to relax without having to travel back from a therapists. I also appreciate your comments about the breakfasts as most people are delighted by what is on offer even though there is no meat!
Finally thank you for the pictures, I do need to upload some new ones on my website as all rooms have been redecorated.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.
Plymouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

We stayed here for three nights whilst visiting our daughter at UEA. Ian is a friendly host without being obtrusive. Our room was delightful with everything we could need for our stay. The breakfast was outstanding even though neither myself or my husband are vegetarian. The smoothies were delicious and we particularly enjoyed the walnut bread from a local artisan bakery. My husband would definitely recommend the porridge. Our daughter was welcomed to join us for our last morning. We would definitely stay here again and thoroughly recommend it as a place to stay in Norwich.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much, particularly the breakfasts, I do try to but locally and support people like Tom at the Artisan bakery, he makes the walnut bread only for Number 15!
I am always happy for parents visiting their children at the UEA to have them join them for breakfast. It is a pity it is Katie's final year. Many thanks for your lovely review.
Princeton, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

My stay at No. 15 has been the best B&B experience of my traveling life so far. Ian's attention to every detail is astonishing -- from the gorgeous Poole pottery used for breakfast, to the fresh flowers and the home-made jams. One feels as though one is sharing his home rather than just a guest. The location is superb: quiet, but walking distance to restaurants and the town centre. I feel a bit ambivalent about posting this review as it will encourage more business and he will be fully booked when I want to come again! A highlight of my visit to Norwich.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
It was a real pleasure having you stay, I think that finding the dream house to buy might also have helped your feeling of wellbeing! I do hope that the purchase goes smoothly and that I can get the chance to say nice things about your house. I really appreciate your comments.
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

I really enjoyed by overnight stay at No 15. Very comfortable indeed. Ian provides a tasty and interesting breakfast. I had a lovely room which has it's own well appointed bathroom next to it, separate but still very private. A much needed peaceful stay during a busy business trip. I hope to stay again when next in Norwich. Thank you Ian.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Thank you, I aim to provide a relaxing stay whether you are staying a week on holiday or like yourself a business overnight. I hope to see you again.