“Glad I found it!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Glad I found it!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I only stayed for one night but this was one of the nicest places I've stayed in and would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to be near Norwich city centre. I loved the ambience and artwork. The veggie breakfast was delicious and Ian was friendly and helpful. My room was perfect and had everything I needed and more! If only more B&Bs were like this.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Dorothy E
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Hello Dorothy, I am so pleased that you liked my eclectic art collection, people seem to enjoy looking at all my artifacts. I hope to see you again.
Ian

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The house is full of nice things, which make it feel a homely and interesting place to stay. The road is quiet and yet not far from Norwich city centre or the university, which was a good location for us. Ian's breakfast was delicious. Freshly squeezed orange juice and meant exactly that, and the freshly made smoothie was lovely too. And Ian was a very friendly host, so all in all can definitely recommend.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kathy L
Thanks Kathy, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, freshly squeezed orange juice and homemade whole fruit smoothies are certainly popular and are part of what makes number 15 a bit different!
Hope to see you again
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Number 15 twice and on both occasions it has been a great experience. It is in a peaceful location, extremely comfortable and beautifully decorated. The Breakfast is excellent and we shall certainly be returning next time we are visiting Norwich.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Susanna R
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you Susanna for writing such a lovely review, I am impressed by how quickly you got the comments listed! I hope to see you both again and may attempt your direct route to Guildford.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Ian made my partner and myself very welcome on our recent stay at Number 15 in Norwich. Delicious vegetarian breakfast, very pleasant room and a lovely house. We will definitely be booking again! The BnB is about 20 minutes walk from the City which means you can leave the car in the street and walk in, saving on parking charges.

Room Tip: Excellent choice -you will be spoilt for choice at breakfast!.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
I am sorry Anne,I think that I have mixed up my responses , you can read my comments to your kind review under Sue's review
Sue and Lindsay, similar apologies, the system does not allow me to go in and correct my mistake so I hope that you see this! It was interesting comparing Norwich and York, I hope that you had a good journey back and that Lindsay coped with the sitting down!
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and were delighted with our choice. The rooms have everything you need and are very comfortable. It's very clean and if you don't want to stay in your room on an evening you can watch TV or read in the lounge. There is also a lovely liitle garden at the rear to sit out and have a drink in the sun. Ian ensures a really high standard of cleanliness and is one of the most charming and attentive bed and breakfast owners we have come across. Breakfast is tasty, niceley presented and very generous in portion size - we never ate lunch, we were always too full from breakfast. The location is perfect in that you can walk into Norwich in about 30 mins, but the bus stops just around the corner if you wish to ride in . Visitors arriving by car have to park in the road, but it's a quiet road and we never had any problem parking. I would have no hesitation in recommending the B&B to anybody wishing to stay in Norwich. It is a vegetarian establishment and Ian will be delighted to know that we enjoyed the experience so much we have decided that in future we will have at least one day in our household designated as meat free - meat free Mondays - cannot think of many other B&B's that have resulted in us changing our lifestyle. Next time we are Norwich we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: There are just two rooms. One room is ensuite whilst the other has a bathroom adjacent to it. If yo...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you Jeff for writing such a detailed and positive review. It is always nice to have fellow Bradfordians staying. I am particularly impressed by your new meat free Mondays and look forward to hearing that you and Chris feel good on an increasingly vegetarian diet.
I hope to see you again.
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights recently and were very pleased with our choice. The rooms are very well appointed and comfortable and the breakfast very good quality. Ian was very kind and helpful and ensured our visit was very enjoyable.

Sue and Lindsay

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Susanne H
Thank you Anne for taking the time to write such a positive review, you make a good point about the parking as Grange road is outside the permit zone.
I hope to see you both again.
Somerset
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We stayed here for two nights just recently and couldn't fault it. The room was clean and well maintained, and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was also clean and well equipped.
We really enjoyed the breakfasts, which were tasty and made with good quality ingredients. The whole place is tastefully decorated and Ian is so welcoming and kind. We had to have the bedroom window open because of the heat but there was no noise from the neighbourhood. Highly recommended and we will look forward to staying here again on our next trip to Norwich.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you Dennis and Trudy for your excellent review, it is a long way from Somerset so I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Grange road usually is amazingly quiet for a city street.