A true bargain! Paid £35.00 for double room for one night. Great location, spottless room. But what set it apart was the fantastic staff ! So helpful and friendly. Have family near by so will use this hotel again and recommend it to others. Could not fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're planning to explore historic Norwich or soak up the scenery of the Norfolk Broads, you'd be hard pushed to find a hotel as perfectly placed as this. Nestled in a lovely spot on the banks of the River Yare, opposite Whittingham Country Park, the lodge houses 14 warm and welcoming rooms as well as a Crown Carvery. So you can enjoy the tranquility of the area with your choice of roast, freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds. Norwich has some of the best medieval architecture in Britain with a Norman moat and Bailey Castle and a fine cathedral dating back to 1096. It's also home to the Norfolk Broads, the largest protected wetlands in the country. They're a mecca for sailors, motor-boaters, canoeists and fishing enthusiasts - although walkers, bird watchers and cyclists will find plenty to do without having to get wet. Norwich Aviation Museum is just up the road, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town House Hotel Norwich
- Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich Norfolk