This is the second time we have stayed and little has changed since last year. The public areas are looking a little worn and in need of some tlc.The room itself was spacious clean tidy and comfortable. One tip if you are a light sleeper try for a room at the rear of the Inn. The stairs are quite steep and difficult for anyone with a mobility problem. Booking in was quick and easy and the young man in question carried our case to the room. Breakfast was fine and all in all we would be happy to stay again. We would particularly like to compliment Tammy and Megan on their friendly and helpful attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're planning to explore historic Norwich or soak up the scenery of the Norfolk Broads, you'd be hard pushed to find a hotel as perfectly placed as this. Nestled in a lovely spot on the banks of the River Yare, opposite Whittingham Country Park, the lodge houses 14 warm and welcoming rooms as well as a Crown Carvery. So you can enjoy the tranquility of the area with your choice of roast, freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds. Norwich has some of the best medieval architecture in Britain with a Norman moat and Bailey Castle and a fine cathedral dating back to 1096. It's also home to the Norfolk Broads, the largest protected wetlands in the country. They're a mecca for sailors, motor-boaters, canoeists and fishing enthusiasts - although walkers, bird watchers and cyclists will find plenty to do without having to get wet. Norwich Aviation Museum is just up the road, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town House Hotel Norwich
- Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich Norfolk