Just back from a few days staying at the Town House Hotel. Room as advertised, basic and clean with comfy beds.
Staff very helpful and friendly.
Food excellent quality and value for money.
Our river view room overlooked the gardens of the hotel and was nice and quiet at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're planning to explore historic Norwich or soak up the scenery of the Norfolk Broads, you'd be hard pushed to find a hotel as perfectly placed as this. Nestled in a lovely spot on the banks of the River Yare, opposite Whittingham Country Park, the lodge houses 14 warm and welcoming rooms as well as a Crown Carvery. So you can enjoy the tranquility of the area with your choice of roast, freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds. Norwich has some of the best medieval architecture in Britain with a Norman moat and Bailey Castle and a fine cathedral dating back to 1096. It's also home to the Norfolk Broads, the largest protected wetlands in the country. They're a mecca for sailors, motor-boaters, canoeists and fishing enthusiasts - although walkers, bird watchers and cyclists will find plenty to do without having to get wet. Norwich Aviation Museum is just up the road, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town House Hotel Norwich
- Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich Norfolk