“Consistently Delicious”

Ranked #54 of 829 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Frank’s Bar is a cafe-bar in central Norwich. We have filled our bar with good food, top drinks, marvelous music and general chilled-outness. We’re happy for you to enjoy Frank’s Bar in a range of different ways, whether it be with a coffee, glass of wine, tasty meal, or cheeky nibbles we’re really quite flexible. We like to make Sunday’s special as well by offering a fantastic Sunday Breakfast menu (served from 11.00 - 6.00) and a classic afternoon film (screened in the back room) along with the usual selection of great coffee, good papers to peruse and general loveliness.
Norwich
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

What is there to say about this place except the food is consistently fresh, varied, vibrant, great value for money and damn good! Served by knowledgeable extremely friendly staff for whom nothing is too much trouble. Make sure. You go!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank JillyNorwich

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hampshire
“Charmingly free of brown rice and sandals”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

....yet quirky, ever so slightly 'alternative' and excellent value. Don't know what he does with his slow roast tomatoes, but they're addictive. Wish we had a Frank's bar in our home town. The range of food on offer is impressively eclectic and if this is 'shabby chic' it is delightfully free of pretension. Give it a try - we'll be going back.

Visited August 2014
Near Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great bites in a relaxed setting”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

When I stayed in Norwich a few years ago, this was my favorite spot for a relaxed meal or simply to meet with friends. So when I returned last week for a conference, this is the first place that I brought my gf for lunch immediately after we dropped our bags at the hotel. I'm happy to say that Frank's retains all the charm and great food that I recall. We especially enjoyed the bar platter to get things started and the generous mix of items in the mezze dish. Frank's remains one of my favorite spots in Norwich... And given my gf's request to grab a final lunch there before we departed, I'm not the only one!

Visited July 2014
Waterford, Ireland
“Very welcoming staff”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Really great spot! Got to sit outside and watch the lightning with a lovely cup of tea at 12! Nice place for breakfast too! Funky artwork. Great service! Even had a girl come out to us to take our order in the rain!

• Visited July 2014
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Raw stew meat pretending to be steak”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I got served a tough, raw piece of stewing meat, called flatiron steak?staff not interested and even admitted the meat was raw,I will not rerun and advise them to get a cookbook

• Visited June 2014