“We sadly missed out!”

Ranked #54 of 876 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Frank’s Bar is a cafe-bar in central Norwich. We have filled our bar with good food, top drinks, marvelous music and general chilled-outness. We’re happy for you to enjoy Frank’s Bar in a range of different ways, whether it be with a coffee, glass of wine, tasty meal, or cheeky nibbles we’re really quite flexible. We like to make Sunday’s special as well by offering a fantastic Sunday Breakfast menu (served from 11.00 - 6.00) and a classic afternoon film (screened in the back room) along with the usual selection of great coffee, good papers to peruse and general loveliness.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Went to have cocktails (after reading the many positive reports on trip advisor) with my family for my daughters 21st but as one daughter was only 14 she was not allowed in the bar even though she would only be drinking soft drinks. Other family groups please be aware!

2  Thank Sue C

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had a lovely lunch on a hot summer's day. Not super cheap but good quality grub. And some funky cocktails if you fancy!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

What is there to say about this place except the food is consistently fresh, varied, vibrant, great value for money and damn good! Served by knowledgeable extremely friendly staff for whom nothing is too much trouble. Make sure. You go!

1  Thank JillyNorwich
Reviewed 5 August 2014

....yet quirky, ever so slightly 'alternative' and excellent value. Don't know what he does with his slow roast tomatoes, but they're addictive. Wish we had a Frank's bar in our home town. The range of food on offer is impressively eclectic and if this is 'shabby chic' it is delightfully free of pretension. Give it a try - we'll be going back.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

When I stayed in Norwich a few years ago, this was my favorite spot for a relaxed meal or simply to meet with friends. So when I returned last week for a conference, this is the first place that I brought my gf for lunch immediately after we dropped our bags at the hotel. I'm happy to say that Frank's retains all the charm and great food that I recall. We especially enjoyed the bar platter to get things started and the generous mix of items in the mezze dish. Frank's remains one of my favorite spots in Norwich... And given my gf's request to grab a final lunch there before we departed, I'm not the only one!