“Amazing food.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I love it. Cool drink with marble and a great meat platter. good service although v expensive. I would recommend it to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Sakura Yakiniku Restaurant

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Wow. We went on spec because of a Gourmet Soc card discount. The staff & owner are really friendly and explained how the menu worked. They had the Japanese beer I like, and the food was really different. They bring you starters, Miso soup, & rice, then they bring you marinated meat fish or veg to grill yourself. A very different experience and very satisfying. Don't miss the banana fritter, it's delicious. Nathan the general manager went out of his way to be friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I can't recommend this fantastic place enough. Every time I have come here for lunch (for eat in and takeaway), I have always been given prompt and pleasant service. First of all, the restaurant is authentically decorated and the atmosphere is calming. The food is beautifully presented and delicious, as Japanese cuisine should be. After experiencing the restaurants in Japan, it always comforts me to come here when I miss the country because it feels as if I'm there again. Although I also occasionally enjoy the competitor Japanese restaurant in the city, Shiki, it lacks the Japanese feel that this restaurant always provides. Not only that, Sakura has great prices for lunch deals and set meals for dinner. If you are looking for a real Japanese experience, then come here. I love posting reviews for restaurants that truly deserve some appreciation, and this is certainly one of them.

1  Thank Laurenh9229
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

We found this place to be very different from anything else in norwich. Good service and the food was delicious and great fun to prepare on the grills. Will be back!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

we would have walked out if we hadn't already paid for a group on voucher. dirty glasses, no atmosphere, service was slow. As you cook your own main course there was no ventilation so the restaurant smells and we came out with the smell of food on us! Worst experience of Japanese cuisine

2  Thank candyfloss101