“Another amazing meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Another amazing meal”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

After our last visit here (July I think) we were really impressed, so when my parents visited from Wales we decided to take them here.

Like last time we opted for the set menu. We ordered and in a short space of time the dishes began to arrive. All the courses (starters & mains) had a wide variety of dishes and each one tasted absolutely wonderful. Whilst the portions were not huge there was certainly enough to go around.

My Mum really likes Thai food and she was really impressed with the meal.

Service was excellent and there were no long waits, just the right amount of time between courses.

All in all another amazing meal offering superb value for money.

We would have no hesitation in highly recommending this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013

“Yum Yum”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We've been to Thai Lanna several times over the last few years and it never disappoints. Although the restaurant is quite small, it's cosy and easy to like. I believe the food is currently the best Thai in Norwich. On one memorable occasion we were once accidentally overcharged a small amount and the waitress came running after us down the street! A good reliable restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
“Great little find!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

while on a weekend in Norwich we had passed by looking for somewhere to eat lunch but when we came back to eat there it looked closed so we were disappointed. However the following day we decided to give it another visit and were pleased to find it open on a Sunday lunch time. We were glad we came back. The waitress was very friendly and we enjoyed our lunch. The food was very flavoursome and arrived quickly. We would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great Thai at a good price”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I often cook Thai as it's a favourite, but when we go out, this is our Thai restaurant of choice. We've tried all the others in the city but always come back to this unpretentious little place. Consistency is an essential in a restaurant and this place never fails to deliver. The lunchtime menu is a snip, just the right amount for me and I always leave with a smile on my face.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jude O
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I love Thai food but my partner had reservations, well this restaurant certainly changed his mind! The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and all the food was delicious! The atmosphere inside was great for couples as well as families. Would recommend to people who like Thai and also those who aren't yet sure.

• Visited February 2014