Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich
Travelocity
US$100
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscoach tripwedding receptionwould stay againplenty of parkingmain roadcity centretea and coffeeone night staysaturday nightcomfy bedcarverythursfordoutskirtsnorfolkueauniversity
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary with a trip to Norwich.. We're from the USA So we were a long way from 'Home' and wanted to stay with a name we trusted back in the states and the Best Western chain was our choice of hotels..
I was asked what I wanted for my anniversary, I said a trip to my husband's home town, he is from Norwich, when we got to England, I was amazed how beautiful it is the homes the very friendly people, when we checked into our hotel the people at the reception desk were polite and treated us with respect, this was the best 30th wedding anniversary, we will come here again and next time we will bring our daughter and granddaughter we want them to experience the same wonderful time that my husband and myself enjoyed.
Dave & Tish Carr..Illinois..USA

Room Tip: Read our review.. This is our advice for a 'tip' to other travelers that choose this Best Western for their next stop...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Letisia C
ManagementResponses, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for submitting your review, it was a pleasure to have you with us to celebrate your special occasion and we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the UK as a whole, you must come again soon and if you do we would love to have you stay with us again here at the Best Western Brook Hotel, please do let us know if you are coming and we will make sure you get a nice room again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I, late sixties, spent a most pleasant four nights here on a Classic Hotels promotion. Lovely room, spotlessly clean and well presented. Spacious with plenty of storage. All-channel flatscreen T.V. Beds most comfortable.

Breakfast to be commended from a well-stocked buffet which catered for all tastes. Evening dinner taken each evening. A limited but appetising menu offered excellent and satisfying fare.

Reception staff and service staff all most helpful and obliging. We would happily recommend the Brook Hotel and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Frequent bus to Norwich from nearby bus-stop.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank malhen

We are very happy to see you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and enjoyed your meals too, you will be pleased to know that we have a new menu launching on Monday 4th November 2013 in our Restaurant and we have already updated our Bar & Dessert Menus so next time you come and stay you will be able to enjoy a lovely meal and with with much more choice. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Brook Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

The room was acceptable, although neither the heating nor air-conditioning were working, but this didn't trouble me much. At breakfast on the first day, when I asked for marmalade I was told that they were sorry, but they had run out as it was so popular! I found this a fairly woeful excuse, but when the same one was given the following day, I almost despaired. I was not aware that marmalade was such a scarce commodity. Also on the Saturday evening, the ground floor ladies room was entirely devoid of lavatory paper at 11.00 p.m.. As there had been a wedding there that afternoon, I could understand there might have been more of a run on loo paper than usual, but if I could figure this out, then so could the hotel management!

Room Tip: Ensure that you check the heating and air-conditioning before you unpack, as they are not going to tell you if there is a problem with either. Also the A/C unit on the corner is fairly noisy, should you wish to open your window, due to the lack of air-conditioning in your room!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl S

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are very sorry to hear that you could not get your air con/heater to work if you mentioned it to our front desk team we are sure that we could have rectified this for you or offered an alternative room until maintenance came in the next day.
We will also make sure the head chef is aware of the lack of marmalade so we have a full stock in future, if you come and stay with us again we are confident you will see a marked improvement and your stay will be at our usual high standard.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Stayed here on business for two days.
Plenty of hotels could do well to learn from this one.

Room was pleasant, tidy and most of all kept up to a good standard and very clean.
Staff were extremely friendly, polite and very helpful.

If I have cause to come to Norwich I will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, it is always nice to see such feedback and to know that our efforts have been noticed, we will be sure to share this with our staff!
If you do come to the area again please let us know so we can make sure we look after you with a nice room and a nice rate. Kind Regards, Sarah

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed for 1 night to attend a work party. Pleasant, easy check in. Nice room on the ground floor, tea/coffee making facilities, clean bed, fluffy white towels and plenty of room. Easy parking and a delicious breakfast. I would recommend this hotel, it is also central to most things in Norwich.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your review, we are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon! If you call to book and ask for Sarah quoting this review Sarah will make sure you get a nice room and the best available rate...