Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich
US$130
Park Farm Hotel(Hethersett)
US$142
Great 4.5/5
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$140
US$119
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscoach tripwedding receptionwould stay againplenty of parkingmain roadcity centretea and coffeeone night staysaturday nightcomfy bedcarverythursfordoutskirtsnorfolkueauniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My daughter and I stayed here on a Groupon voucher the weekend of 5th April, and found it to be excellent value. The room had all we needed, was pleasant and very clean with very comfortable beds. The bathroom décor was quite small and a little dated, but there was an excellent shower.
We were booked in for evening meal, which was extremely good, with attentive service. Similarly, the buffet breakfast had a good range of hot and cold items.
All in all, excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

It doesn't look like much from the outside......

....and the groove continues inside.

I really don't mind the occasional foray into travel lodging, but the problem here is that this place is at about the same level as those places but twice the price.

Nothing impresses on the way to your room and when I got there, my only thought was "oh dear...."

Next up, the "free wifi" didn't work (although happily there was a good 3G service on my phone so I used that instead).

There was a really annoying water/gushing noise in room 222, but I just lived with it as that was easier than moving at after midnight.

Evening 2. Spotty Wifi in the room, and when I came down to the bar and it failed there too, I was reassured that they had just rebooted it (regular problem I guess).

On the upside, the staff are pleasant and do try. Bar and restaurant are pretty grim in terms of atmosphere (and food is 3/10 as well) but service is 8/10.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

situated 10 minutes from city centre in front of what looks like a industrial unit area ,when entering the hotel looks ok ,reception informative and helpful which I like.the room cost £80 for a Saturday night ,It was spacious and clean tv coffee tea etc.bathroom very dated took me back to the 70's which was a bit of a let down , buffet breakfast £6.50 each so this bumps up the price .In my opinion you will get better than this if you look around it was a bit of a rush job for us.......taxi into town £8

Room Tip: the rooms are all the same. they are ok but £80+ £13 for breakfast bit too pricey
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

my husband and i stayed here last saturday as part of a groupon deal , i could not fault the hotel , there is some strange reviews on here , but i can honestly say our room was clean, comfy and we received good wifi throughout the stay , the food was tasty and in good proportion , and the staff in the restaurant were extremely friendly and helpful at the evening meal and the buffett style breakfast , the hotel is well situated for norwich and although next to a busy road i was not kept awake by any noise .

Room Tip: we stayed in room 134 on the ground floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stay here for one night ,reception staff friendly.when we got into the room the heating had been on all day.(It had been a warm day) .then found out the air con did not work ,opened windows to get some air through.goods nights sleep ,think if we stayed again would upgrade .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business