“Delicious food, great atmosphere”
Review of Madder Kitchen

Madder Kitchen
Ranked #64 of 823 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Madder Kitchen blends delicious, vibrant flavours with seasonal ingredients. Our menu is heavily influenced by our travels around the world; serving fresh, healthy food made with local produce. Eat in, takeaway or Deliveroo
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a fabulous meal here with my partner for my birthday. We called in advance to check the vegetarian option for that evening, as the menu changes regularly and is small. Even though I then knew in advance I would be having butternut squash risotto, I could not have imagined how delicious it would be - like no other risotto I have ever tasted! Such care had been taken over each course; we thoroughly enjoyed the food and the evening. The atmosphere was just what we were looking for - unpretentious, but stylish and cosy. Only slight criticism was that I found my chair a little uncomfortable and the table leg was in my way, but once the food arrived, this was all forgotten. Overall, an excellent restaurant with delicious food.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Catherine R

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Nice food - shame about the price top ups on corkage and menu items”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, stark atmosphere, disappointed in a corkage fee of £5 for wine and even £2.50 for a beer bottle. Set menu but with extras for steak or cheese. The food would encourage us to eat there again, however the venue and price top ups would stop us.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bob M
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Dinner Saturday evening”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Cosy city centre restaurant .Lovely food & able to take own wine.Very good service.
A very enjoyable evening.

• Visited July 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fine dining in an elegant setting”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

It’s been a while since I had dinner at this restaurant but I do remember it well. We came here with a 3-course meal voucher which was excellent value for money. I loved the stylish dining rooms (although I do remember being very cold in there) and the food did most definitely not disappoint. It truly was fine dining, every mouthful a delight for the taste buds…

Visited October 2013
Shenfield
“Great food, excellent service”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I went out for an evening meal at the end of May in Norwich and chose the Maddermarket Kitchen as it had some very good reviews on Trip Advisor- we were not disappointed. Although the restaurant was quite empty when we arrived- it was early Wednesday evening, the food was excellent and the service superb. So my advice is if you are staying in Norwich, eat here-you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014