“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Easily the best breakfast in Norwich! We had the bubble n Squeek breakfast and bacon roll. Soo good! Nice relaxed atmosphere and environment. Price very reasonable. They could up their game on the coffee but that's about my only criticism. Staff are super lovely!

There are newer reviews for Olive's

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stopped off for a snack and was treated to a delicious mug of hot chocolate and a cheese scone. I reckon it came out of the oven half an hour before I ate it, it was so fresh. Loved the arty atmosphere.

1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Nice and relaxed atmosphere, and situated in what I'd call Old Norwich.....really enjoyed my breakfast. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We happened to pass by at night and live music lured us in. A teenage group was performing and the whole experience was really refreshing!Service was also memorable!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is a place I've popped into from time to time over the last few years, but have to say it seems to have got back into its stride again lately. Last time I was in I had a really lovely homemade cheese scone and was told on enquiring that all the scones and cakes were again being made on the premises. Great coffee as always. If you've not been it's worth visiting, even if only to go to the loo and listen to the bird song CD playing in there. Groovy!

1  Thank A1icious