“Absolutely fantastic!”
Review of Three Ways Restaurant - CLOSED

Three Ways Restaurant
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The Three Ways is a half timbered Grade II listed building at the corner of Orford Place, Brigg Street and the Hay Market - hence the name Three Ways! The dining area is on the first floor, and at street level you need to look for the doorway between Thomas Cooks and Goldsmiths.
Somerset West, South Africa
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were a party of 7, there was due to be more of us but unfortunately some of the party got sick. Leda was absolutely fantastic throughout, we exchanged several e-mails prior to our booking and I found her to be very accommodating. We ordered a mixture or meze and main dishes to share and Leda suggested several different options which i found particularly helpful. The food was fresh and flavoursome with my favourites being the Hyarr bil Laban (refreshing natural yoghurt with cucumber and mint), Tabbouleh and Shish Tawouk (chicken kebab) - not forgetting the fresh garlic sauce which is making my mouth water just thinking about it! My colleagues and I will definitely be back and i will certainly be recommending it to friends and family.

• Visited August 2014

Cambs, uk
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our party of 5 visited on a Wednesday night and hadnt booked. We were welcomed by our very attentive waiter. Our food arrived promptly and was so fresh and tasty. We probably over ordered but we left nothing! We were so impressed with the quality and taste of the food. You must go here if you are in Norwich. We felt like we were on holiday sat in this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Curepipe
“So surprised by amazing taste with such simple food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Loved the simple food, so nicely done, tasted like home-made food. Very cute utensils and Lebanese red wine complemented it all so well. Each dish has a very subtle and delicate taste. Also different types of texture to the food crunchy veggies and smooth houmous. Definitely recommend.

Visited April 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“What a good fresh happy food and restaurant”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We went there with my friends a young child and were welcomed like royalty. the food was amazing and the restaurant itself beautiful. Everything look as it taste, wonderful place. Thanks again for making us feel warm in that cold weather.

• Visited March 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have very recently been here for lunch and I am already planning my return trip! I had a beautiful dish with spinach, lamb and rice, all perfectly seasoned. The menu looked extensive and I was particularly drawn by the mezze choices – I am hoping that next time I will go with a larger party so that we can – between all of us – sample the variety on offer.

Visited March 2014