“Amazing Dim Sum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We've been many times - the best Chinese food we've had in Norwich. Lovely staff and reliably good food.

3  Thank CatGirlNorwich

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent, perfectly cooked and the meat was high quality.
Service was great and the house wine was delicious!
Currently our favourite by far!

2  Thank Gail T
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Brilliant food, great selection and good prices - true value for money with an authentic taste. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this Chinese restaurant for locals and visitors alike. If you get there before 5 pm there is also the wonderful fusion box. The food is fresh and tastes it - and best of all they have vegan and vegetarian food as well. Great for solo diners, families, business groups, couples or just out with friends.

1  Thank fnc101
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and very helpful. Tasty food, great portion sizes and able to take home if needed. Been here more than 5 times and the service has been very good

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Have been in here before, this is my first review of the place. My last visit was on 22nd April 2014 I think or it was the week before. I have never been disappointed when I have dined here, hence the title name. It is my favourite Chinese restaurant in Norwich. Last time I was here I had chicken curry with egg fried rice and prawn crackers and a pot of Jasmine tea which I am told is very good for your inner linings. The curry was fabulous, the rice was perfect, and the prawn crackers were succulent. My dessert was a new one on me: lychees in syrup with a lychee sorbet and cream on top. To say that was delicious is an understatement because it was divine. I rarely give a 5 star rating to anything but this is an exception. The staff were lovely, the price was a little expensive but for such quality of food I don't mind at all. I would sincerely recommend all reviewers who visit my home city that if they want a good Chinese meal, don't go anywhere else, go here and please ask me any questions.

1  Thank Bugseyboo