“nothing to write home about”

Hong Kong Fusion Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Inspired by the reviews we chose this restaurant for our Chinese of choice when visiting Norwich. It was a bit of a let down in all honesty. I reserved online and did not get confirmation but it was not that busy anyway on a Friday night when we went along anyway. Service was average, food was average, and pricing was average. The prawn crackers tasted of old oil. The sizzling steak was cooked incorrectly and thus the steak was wet and flabby. The battered duck was better. The top Chinese restaurants in Worcester are far better.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent - night in Norwich not sure where to eat
Chose the £20 banquet and was not disapponted - we certainly didnt go home hungry
Peppered Fillet steak was particularly good,
Rest was busy on a weds evening - and righlty so.
Recommend highly.

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I love Chinese food and have been to a fair few Chinese restaurants in my time and I have to say this place was excellent. The food was very tasty indeed. We had roast duck, salt n pepper squid and fresh lobster with spring onion and ginger......all amazing! The staff were really friendly too and gave us great service. I would highly recommend coming here with the family as the kids are loads and said it was one of the best meals ever, especially the lobster!

1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have been here a few times and for some reason I am always remembered by the owner/manager, which is really cool.
I ordered dim sum and a fusion box. I ordered extra dim sum because I thought the box would be small. I was wrong! It was a large portion, excellent value for money and delicious. My husband's and dad's food was excellent and my dad's curry sauce looked and smelled fantastic.
All in all, a lovely early evening dinner.
I have only one suggestion for the restaurant; perhaps change the CD playing? However I am always really observant and notice really tiny details like this but the music has been the same every time we have visited and I have stayed long enough for the CD to repeat itself every time!

2  Thank Flicburns
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

It is the most delicious Chinese restaurant in Norwich. I go there very often. A lot of English and Chinese people go there to have a meal.

1  Thank hsuanq0505