“Peace”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Broads

The Broads
Ranked #3 of 142 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: This is an awe-inspiring region of interconnected waterways and lakes, which offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including boating, river cruises and an abundance of wildlife and scenery.
North Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Peace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

A wonderful place to visit. Peaceful and full of wildlife and flora. Ideal to drive around or maybe even take out a daily hire boat to really get away from it all.

2 Thank Bodhyfryd

Nuneaton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Memory lane”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just come off the broads having picked what holiday I wanted looking back over 50 years of holidays, at the age of 26 i went on the broads with my wife a children and had a fantastic time, it was a laugh a minute and great scenery, fishing great ,restaurants , pubs, every thing you want, this time you had a job to find a place to stop and go to places, that many boat's now, I took my kids and grandkids for my 75th , I'm not saying we didn't enjoy we did, pick your dates I had a regatta for yachts and boats flying every where my week, the language was to be desired,but good memories.

2 Thank medionNuneaton
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful and Tranqeul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Can't beat a cruise down the Broads beautiful scenery. Lovely places to eat along the way. Lots of wildlife to see. Just need the weather.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank shutterman
Cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Norfolk Broads holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just returned from a weeks holiday on the Broads with family. What a fabulous place, didn't think I would be able to adjust to the slow speed being someone who does not relax easily or read a book. But driving the boat, mooring up, visiting different places was more than enough to keep me interested. Couple that with watching the wildlife and the odd walk along the way, meeting up with the boat a little further on was great. Boat rented for 5 from Richardsons at Stalham was fantastic with 3 on board showers and 2 TVs. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing holiday - but we were blessed with fantastic weather!

3 Thank loobycheshire
Norwich, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Kens Fish & Chips Wroxham”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Visited Kens today for lunchtime haddock & chips takeaway the board advertises fresh fish my haddock was almost circular a sure sign this had come from the freezer the fish was watery translucent and had a rancid taste and i immediately took it back and complained the fryer made every excuse under the sun trying to convince me that if i wanted white fish i should have ordered cod from the other side of the counter amidst the steam of chips frying he reckoned he could smell the fish was fresh and went to a clip on the wall and viewed an invoice which he did not show me that he assured me was fresh fish from Lowestoft he did not offer to replace the fish as in my opinion any replacement would have been similarly unedible nor was i offered a refund. I have since learned the premises have new owners rest assured i will not be returning.

4 Thank Beryl B