Hi, we stayed here on Saturday 17th March, no complaints whatsoever about the hotel and its staff.
Our problem was with our paid for up front breakfast, we got downstairs about 08.45 and were instantly seated. As its a buffet style eat as much as you like type, we went to the drinks section first, all was well with that.
Then onto the main event, firstly there were no eggs in any shape or form, offers were invited on the menu to have an omelette but i decided to go for scrambled. Then i was told, scrambled was going to be filled up in a minute and i didnt need to order it. Oh good, i thought, and started loading my plate, having asked twice more as still no eggs, i decided to sit down and start again when the eggs arrived. In the meantime my husband had now eaten his so went to enquire about my eggs, in total we went 7 times to at least 3 different members of staff, but all to no avail. In the end i decided to have my breakfast without eggs so as not to keep hubby waiting any longer.
This was a shame really because as i said earlier, the hotel was fine, we did mention this on check out and am happy to say that Premier Inn deducted the cost of both breakfasts, it will not put me off staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk