Booked 2 family rooms for 2 nights over the Easter period. Having read the reviews here, we phoned ahead to reserve top floor side facing rooms and ended up with Room Nos, 231 & 237. These are on the 2nd (top) floor at the back of the hotel, with a view down along the river and overlook a small garden area. Pretty quiet with only background traffic noise if you had the balcony doors open. Have to say that one of the room we were first allocated (No. 225) had a blocked toilet and stank of cigarette smoke but we were quickly and efficiently allocated an alternative room. Well done to the lady at reception! Breakfasts were very nice although quite busy up until 9.00am.Car park was busy at times but we always managed to get a space. And if you arrive by train then this is a brilliant location as Station just over the bridge. Also only about a 10/15 minute walk into Town. We paid £39 per room per night (plus breakfasts). Very good value and highly recommended. Just make sure you pick the right rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk