Once I found the entrance to this place, it was very nice! If you are coming from the station, the entrance is completely hidden, and took me about 20 minutes to find! I didn't feel quite so stupid because there was another American lady wandering around who couldn't find it either. Basically, you have to walk right past the hotel, past the job centre, then turn left into the carpark and walk through to reception. I think you can probably get into the hotel by turning left just before and going in through the Table Table, but the metal stairs looked a bit wobbly, and the American girl told me she had already tried that.
Room was comfortable, if a little cold. I kept turning the heating on, and it kept defaulting to cold, but once I was tucked up in bed it was fine.
Standard Premier Inn stuff, but OK if you need someone near the station in Norwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk