Stayed for 3 nights at the saver rate so very good value, room was at the back of the hotel and very quiet, would probably have been noisier with a river facing room due to restaurant/bar underneath. Room very clean and tidy as always with Premier Inn, no complaints. Restaurant was very busy at breakfast time and sometimes we had to wait while they restocked some of the items, but food was fine, also quite busy in the evenings but not too long a wait. The location was on the southern outskirts of the city centre with a lot of nightclubs and bars in close proximity so it may have not have been a very nice area to be around late at night, but fine if you were staying in the hotel. As a location could have bben better but overall not too bad for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk