I came down for a wedding in Caister Hall and stayed at the Premier Inn Nelson Street. What can I say this hotel was great, it was so clean and comfortable I got a double room but asked if I could have a twin it was great, there was no problem about changing. The staff were some of the nicest people i have encountered in a hotel, the girl who checked us in was a new start and she was so friendly and welcoming. All the staff were great nothing any bother The room was big and very comfortable, toilet spotless, my only one wee gripe no iron, to take the creases out of clothes but not to big a problem We were overlooking the river it was beautiful. Had a meal in hotel ,waitress fab dont know what you do to your staff but all seemed so happy in their jobs, dinner was lovely and the drinks not too expensive. All in all a great time was had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk