Hotel very close to railway station, plenty of bars & restaurants. It takes between 10 & 15 minutes walk to get to the vast array of shops. Plenty to do and see.
Our room was very nice overlooking the river, a little small compared to others we have stayed in but nice.
There seemed to be some maintenance work going on ( the lift needs some attention) i thought at one point we were going to get stuck!
Overall a good visit, ample parking on site which is good as the other premier inn you have to park in a multi storey car park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk