Stayed one night at the Premier Inn & found it to be just as expected - comfortable, clean and good service. I had asked for a room in the first floor, with a river view, and this was exactly what we were given. The room was a nice size with a comfortable bed, plenty of pillows and towels, and there are ample lights, plug points etc.
Breakfast in the morning was good, although the food could have hotter. Staff were extremely helpful and polite - at £80+ for one night it wasn't cheap, but I would stay there again as it was comfortable, well located within walking distance of the city centre, and had free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk