Having spent sometime in the riverside complex in Norwich, we decided to stop for something to eat, many of the mainstream restaurants in the area were booked to the hilt with Christmas parties, we wandered across the river to the Hotel, Waiting for only a few seconds before being attended to we were seated in a very busy restaurant, but on reasonable secluded table away from the Bar.
With 6 of us in the party we were pleasantly surprised that we did not have to wait, the waiter was very polite, courteous and attentive and was happy to fulfil any request asked of him.
Orders for Drinks and Food were taken swiftly but without pressure as can often be the case when they are looking for a swift turn around on tables and appropriate banter was provided by the waiter.
Food delivered swiftly, with the standard chain style cooking and presentation being applied, whilst this was standard, it was both well portioned and suitably presented and of suitable quality for the price being paid.
Drinks were again refilled at suitable times throughout the meal and despite the fact that the waiter did not have a mobile payment machine available, I did not feel inconvenienced by alternative arrangements.
All in all a very good experience and the waiter (and apologies by I cannot recall his name) is a credit to the service staff in this restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk