Four of us stayed here for mone night on the 18th of August.There is ample free parking in there own car park.
The location is excellent beside the river wensum,just a stones throw from Norwich station.The hotel and the ajoining "table table" have tables and chairs beside the river bank.
We took out the meal deal,£22-99 each for a three course evening meal including a drink (bitter,lager,wine etc) and a eat as much as you like breakfast.
Would recommend the hotel to anybody.
The bedrooms are of a good standard,staff were very efficient and friendly.
the only drawback is the area at the back of the hotel is a bit rundown,but that is not premier inns fault
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk