I have stayed at many Premier Inns across England in the past couple of years and find them reliable and comfortable places to stay. This hotel in Norwich was no exception. It was close to the railway station and had plenty of parking, which was free.
The front desk staff provided a warm welcome and checked me in quickly. My room was clean, equipped just the way I expected and was very quiet thanks to its location away from the road. The free WiFi (for 30 minutes) gave a strong signal.
My colleague and I ate in the restaurant that is part of the hotel. It had an extensive, fairly basic and relatively inexpensive menu. The food was fine although the service was a bit slow.
I would be very happy to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk