To be honest, we do not generally review Premier Inn on TA because they are what they are but felt our trip to The Nelson; Norwich deserved a mention because from check in to departure, we could not fault our stay.
From the point of our initial booking enquiry (we dealt direct with The Nelson, not central reservations) all staff were professional, efficient, friendly and helpful and this continued throughout our stay.
Our room was of a decent size, very comfortable and clean and the bathroom was big enough with a bath/shower which had excellent water pressure. All public areas were spotless and for a town centre stay, the price represents good value for money.
Prior to arrival, we were a bit doubtful as to what to expect with road noise because of the location but both of us slept two nights of uninterrupted sleep.
We had breakfast one morning in the Table Table restaurant which was good and 9 of us had dinner one evening. Not 5* food quality but you don’t pay 5* star prices and if you keep expectations relative to cost then I don’t think there is cause to be disappointed at this particular venue.
I never thought to ever review a Premier Inn but this one really does deserve a 5 based on staff, location and price.
If I had to give a negative it would be - no Dave on the tv!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk