As always, you know what to expect from Premier Inn - a no fuss/frills service - Norwich Nelson City Centre did not let me down. Staff very friendly and helpfull, especially Dee (hotel) and Emma (waitress at the adjoining pub/restaurant).
Good room (129) overlooking the park/river, with a balcony (was a Marriot hotel before). I gather you need to take care and ask for a room in a quieter part of the hotel (as I did) if this is what you want. Walls are very thin, as I think others guests have commented on, which did make my stay more interesting at times!!
The hotel is close to town centre, but also close to
1)Several buildings that look as though they are about to be raised to the ground/empty and run-down looking, and
2)Several night clubs. Sadly there was a noticeable amount of broken glass around after Friday night, but I thought pubs/clubs used plastic glasses now.
Tesco Metro very close, so if you need a few supplies for the room, easy to get.
Would I stay there again - yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk