Our room overlooked the river. We were offered a room on the other side of the hotel because it might be quieter but the view, which included the Norwich City stadium was great. Yes there were sounds of drunks in the night from the city street but that's what you get and a hotel cannot take the blame for that. The room was spotless and very comfortable. We have stayed there twice before and will stay again. The Table Table breakfast was very good although in an ideal world I would get rid of hash browns and bring back fried bread! The staff are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk