Stayed just one night. For what we paid (£40) it represents good value. Probably wouldn't feel the same if I had paid the full flexible rate. Clean, comfortable and quiet. The restaurant is convenient although we didn't use it as we fancied trying the Thai on the boat opposite the hotel, which we would recommend. Location is good for the station although it a little walk into the city centre. A class above the Travelodge we have stayed in in Norwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk