This Premier Inn was in the perfect location for us as it was just across the road from the train station. This also meant we were able to visit the coast during our short break as Great Yarmouth was just 30 mins away by train. We didn't need to use the buses but there seemed to be plenty around, Also there is a sightseeing bus that tours around Norwich which you can get on outside the train station. The particular rooms we stayed in had balconies with views of the river and of the hotel's private garden for the guests. It was a very short walk to the Riverside quarter where there was lots of places to eat, if you didn't want to eat in the hotel's restaurant (we didn't like the new spring menu), and a big odeon cinema. In the opposite direction there was a few small shops like Tesco Express where we were able to buy a few bits we needed.
Our rooms were much like all the premier inns we have stayed at but with the advantage of being able to open the balcony door to let fresh air in. Very comfortable beds.Plenty of hot water in the bathroom. Really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk