We booked to have a meal here for a saturday night, the first table we were seated on was in front of an air conditioning vent which was too cold for me and they moved us without question or hesitation to a warmer position, first gold star, we were being joined by another member later on and after we had ordered we asked if we could order another steak for the person arriving later,again no problem at all, our food arrived all tasty and cooked well, when the other member of our party arrived (off a train from birmingham) the waiter said he would call for his steak which arrived quickly, the food was very good but not better than other places in the city but what stood out for me was the service, I would have no hesitation in going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk