My husband took me for a wedding anniversary weekend break to Norwich. We stayed in the Nelson Premier inn which is located perfectly right on the side of the river. The staff on reception were very welcoming and helpful.We had a riverside room which we could watch the boats sailing down the river. The room and bathroom was spacious and spotlessly clean. When we went for breakfast in the ground floor restaurant we were shown by the manager where all the drinks and food was located and could order specials e.g poached egg or vegetarian sausage if required. All the food was cooked lovely and you could eat as much as you liked.We have stayed at Premier inn's before and have never had a bad experience but can say that this is the best we have stayed in.Norwich is a lovely place to visit and recommend the Thai on the river restaurant which is a Thai boat moored on the river. Lots of bars and restaurants on the side of the river to choose also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk