I stayed at the hotel for one night with my 7 year old daughter.
We we allocated a family room which was extremely spacious and had a balcony with a view over looking the river!
The staff i had dealings with were very helpful and friendly.
We ate in the restaurant for dinner and for breakfast and the menu choice was very good. The only downside is that they appeared to be short staffed and the 2 or 3 staff that were there were running around doing the best they could but this did sometimes mean we were waiting for a few minutes trying to attract their attention. However, i could see they were busy and we weren't in any hurry so it didn't cause us a problem.
The free car park is a huge bonus too :) We arrived between 5pm & 6pm and i was worried we wouldn't get a space but it is a big car park with plenty of spaces.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norfolk