“Wonderfull 'nd fully recomended”
Review of Wedgewood House

and 1 more site!
Wedgewood House
Ranked #3 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

No other word than excelent B&B in Norwich
Fully recomended, the owner is very nice to the guest
The breakfast so lovely traditional english breakfast, the room is very nice & clean
The location is very close to city center
My suggest: put a clock in the room and the vitrage at the window

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We booked Wedgewood house initially due to its very central location and free parking. However it was also a very clean and welcoming place to stay for a few days and Nigel and Elspeth were very welcoming and friendly. The breakfasts are indeed very nice and a lot of care was taken with my gluten free requirements which I appreciated so much. We were on the second floor at the back and it was very quiet. Would recommend and would come back when in Norwich.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I booked this bed&breakfast for my parents visiting in Norwich.
They were very please with service and friendliness of the managers, who have done everything they could do to welcome them in the property. They enjoyed the lovely bedroom, the cleanliness of facilities and the very nice breakfasts. I am very glad I chose this place for them, I will go back to it myself when I want to come back to Norwich after my degree.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I visited this bed and breakfast in May 2013 and again this week March 2014. It is in a great location and everything about this is wonderful. The owners, Eslpeth and Nigel are great hosts and look after you with care. The rooms are clean, tidy and sufficient to your need. The breakfast is superb and very tasty with a wide variety of cooked, cereal and toast. Service is quick so you don't have to wait.

The place is just a five minute walk into town with a few pubs, an Indian, a few restaurants are nearby.

I would certainly recommend this and will go back again and again and want to thank Elspeth and Nigel for their hospitality.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Just returned home after spending 3 nights in a gem of a place - the Wedgewood House in Norwich. Nigel and Elspeth are magnificent hosts, most welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Our room, no 2, at the back, was very clean and surprisingly quiet at night, considering we were right in the middle of the city. The breakfasts were terrific - cereals, fresh fruit, homemade yogurt, a wide variety of cooked options, toast and home made jams or marmalades.
Wedgewood House is ideally placed for one to wander around the city on foot and the free parking there is another bonus. We would certainly recommend to anyone visiting Norwich a stay here; we couldn't find fault with anything, a five star experience.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

First impression wasn't great. We booked a couple of nights here because we wanted to be near the city centre, it was the perfect location for said purpose. We were given a double room on the front of the hotel. When we entered the room my heart sank! I was convinced that the noise from what was a very busy road was going to give me sleepless nights, how wrong I was! Excellent secondary double glazing cut a good 90% of noise out. Massive, comfortable bed, a beautiful new bathroom, plenty of storage space, great location and a comfortable temperature made this B&B perfect.
Excellent breakfast with home made bread, yoghurt, preserves and a terrific full English breakfast which was enough to satisfy any appetite. The hosts Nigel & Elspeth were especially obliging, and had great recommendations for places to eat. I heartily recommend the Wedgewood House to anyone, do not be put of by first impressions!

1  Thank Vaughan T
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed for 2 nights, having never visited Norwich before. From the outside Wedgewood House does not impress but once we stepped inside we knew we'd made a good choice. Elsbeth and Nigel were most welcoming and helpful. Our room - number 3 at the front of the building, was just perfect. Roomy, warm, very comfortable, nothing pretentious - we immediately felt happy and relaxed. Breakfasts were delicious - the granary bread, homemade yoghurts and marmalades really appreciated along with the top quality full English cooked perfectly. There was some noise from the main road in the morning but it wasn't a problem for us. Overall we had a wonderful stay in Norwich made very special by staying at Wedgewood House. I highly recommend for its location, genuine charm, lovely hosts, excellent breakfasts and relaxing comfort.

Room Tip: We chose room 3 at the front - roomy, big comfortable bed, some exterior noise first thing in the mo...