Having read previous reviews, I was somewhat sceptical about booking but my partner told me that he had been reliably informed that the B&B had been taken over by new owners. My first reaction when I walked through the door was one of amazement... This place has been completely refurbished and looks nothing like the photos below. It's fresh, clean and certainly has the WOW factor!! We were very warmly welcomed by Paula and shown to our room on the 1st floor. The room exceeded my expectations, very tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard. The mini bar was well stocked and reasonably priced, there was a good choice of tea, coffee and hot chocolate. The bed was very comfortable with lovely, fresh white linen. I have taken photos but they really don't do justice. We will definitely be recommending Catton Old Hall to our friends and family and we've already booked our next visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGMENT Hidden in suburbia and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies Catton Old Hall, a quirky Grade II listed home dating from 1632 full creaky charm. There is free on-site parking with regular city bus route nearby. Perfect for romantic getaways, shopping trips, city breaks or as a base for exploring the Norfolk Broads. This gorgeous 5* B and B taken over by local couple Jason and Nicola in Jan 2014. A warm welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Catton Old Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catton Old Hall Hotel Norwich
- Catton Old Hall Norwich, Norfolk